What Can Go Wrong in Arbitrage

• Welcome to the AdultHunters forum!

Our forum unites adult industry workers and makes your job safer and faster.

Here you can find both free articles and use the services of verified sellers. It is recommended to conduct any transactions through the forum Middleman!

P.S. Be careful, there are a lot of scammers with fake accounts. AdultHunters administration will never ask you for your login or password from any service!

KoriX

Other
Jan 19, 2024
Ready-made advertising materials and a clear reward system are often perceived as "I'll just place the banner on my site, and then I'll just count the money." In reality, just like in any advertising, you need to test hypotheses, understand metrics, and constantly analyze effectiveness: how the user landed on the site, which page they clicked the banner from, and why exactly from that page. Or why the promotional article with a promo code didn't work, but posting stories immediately brought in 20 inquiries.

To address the issue of the "place it now and see later" approach, we arrange test launches with major partners for two to three weeks. During this time, we are always in touch, answering questions, and helping improve the effectiveness of the advertising. We work to ensure that the partner earns more because it also affects the revenue of our company.

ConclusionThe marketing landscape is evolving, with brands increasingly opting for performance-based advertising integrations. This is the only way to accurately measure the return on campaigns. Additionally, if a blogger or website owner receives a percentage of sales, it is in their best interest to attract as many customers as possible. Affiliate programs account for 27% of course sales compared to other paid marketing tools.