Webcam model vocabulary 🔥🔥🔥

• Welcome to the AdultHunters forum!

Our forum unites adult industry workers and makes your job safer and faster.

Here you can find both free articles and use the services of verified sellers. It is recommended to conduct any transactions through the forum Middleman!

P.S. Be careful, there are a lot of scammers with fake accounts. AdultHunters administration will never ask you for your login or password from any service!

Simone D

Jan 11, 2024
Girls, hello everyone! I propose to create a kind of dictionary of terms for beginner models :))))))
Something like fujob is.... squirt is ... From the very beginning. You can enter abbreviations that are often used by participants in chat. I will be very grateful, and please do not throw rotten tomatoes :)))). If there is already such a topic, you can poke me with your nose, but it's not the first day I'm conquering the vastness of the VSS forum, so I decided to create this topic. I hope that experienced modelers will respond with understanding :) Success, inspiration and great earnings!!!

Squirting (from English "squirt" - a jet) is the expulsion of a certain amount of clear fluid during or before female orgasm from the vagina.
Rimming (synonyms: Anilingus, Anilinctus, Anilingus; from Latin "anus" - anus + "lingo" - to lick) is a variant of anal foreplay in which sexual satisfaction is achieved by stimulating the anal area (anus) of the partner with the tongue and lips.
Fisting - a sexual act involving the fist: in the case of vaginal fisting, the vagina is stretched until the fist is inserted; also, a specific form of anal sex where a fist is inserted into the rectum instead of the penis.
Coprophilia or Scatophilia - sexual attraction to various manipulations with the feces of a sexual partner.
Mixoscopia - the desire to observe a couple engaging in sexual intercourse.
Fetishism – sexual attraction to a body part, clothing, or any object symbolizing a sexual partner. There are many varieties of fetishism.
Foot Fetish - involvement with a partner's feet.
Pissing – observing someone urinating in their underwear.
Shitting - observing someone defecating in their underwear.
BDSM (Bondage - binding + Domination - domination + Sadism - sadism + Masochism - masochism) - a multifaceted abbreviation that encompasses all manifestations of consensual "dominance-submission" relationships.
Dildo – (from English "dildo") – the name for a dildo commonly used in America and other English-speaking countries. Usually refers to a male genitalia replica without vibrating functions. Dildos are made from various materials, with rubber or silicone gel varieties being the most widespread.
Golden Shower – a form of sexual contact where one partner engages in urination on the other. The need to be the passive partner (on whom urination occurs).
Necking - mutual caresses and fondling without touching the genitals.
Petting - intentional orgasm achieved through artificial stimulation of erogenous zones in conditions of mutual contact that exclude direct genital contact.
Spank, spanking (from English "spanking") - slapping, impact on the buttocks with the hand, belt, or other objects.
Blowjob, also known as Minet (Russian) - oral sex performed on a male.
This is a general description, but it would be helpful to know in what format members express their preferences. Are there any specific abbreviations commonly used?