The pastor modeled at Only Fans and says she now "feels closer to God than ever before"

• Welcome to the AdultHunters forum!

Our forum unites adult industry workers and makes your job safer and faster.

Here you can find both free articles and use the services of verified sellers. It is recommended to conduct any transactions through the forum Middleman!

P.S. Be careful, there are a lot of scammers with fake accounts. AdultHunters administration will never ask you for your login or password from any service!

BadGirl

Jan 12, 2024
A former sex model turned priest in Brazil is returning to modeling on OnlyFans, but says she now "feels closer to God than ever."

Ana Akiva, 36, of Fuxico Evangelical Church, said she did it with the idea that she "might go back to church" in the process. "I believe that creating sensual content does not diminish me as a daughter of God or as a person," Akiva told CEN, adding that she stepped down as pastor "out of respect for God."

The transition came very easily to Akiva, who has already gained 100,000 followers over the years on Instagram. Before she tied her life to serving God, she was a sex model who participated in the Miss BoomBoom contest for best butt.

Demonic hellcat. She obviously forgot to read Romans 1.

"I began to realize that the church is a corrupt environment, it's even worse than the outside world because they preach one thing and do another. Not all of them, but most of them are corrupt."

Another reason that made her change her occupation was her priest husband, who she said oppressed her: "When I got married, he forbade me from working outside the home and making friends. He lived for his family and the church. It's hard to be happy around a man who controls your life and never understands you, calls you trashy, spits in your face. Many women go through this in the church and suffer in silence like I did," she said.

She also said that "it is increasingly common to hear reports of women being victimized by narcissists who cover themselves with religion."