Teacher fired from her job for explicit content on OnlyFans

• Welcome to the AdultHunters forum!

Our forum unites adult industry workers and makes your job safer and faster.

Here you can find both free articles and use the services of verified sellers. It is recommended to conduct any transactions through the forum Middleman!

P.S. Be careful, there are a lot of scammers with fake accounts. AdultHunters administration will never ask you for your login or password from any service!

BigGamburger

Jan 12, 2024
A single mom of two says she used an adult content platform as a way to make ends meet.

American teacher Sarah Juri claims that she was fired from her job because of the photos posted on the OnlyFans platform. This is reported by the portal "Comments" with reference to the Daily Star.
In the U.S., a teacher was fired due to content on OnlyFans. Photos from public sources Sarah Juri stated that she has hired a lawyer and plans to sue the educational institution that terminated her. "I was unjustly fired from my teaching job for creating an OnlyFans account. My director advised me to join OnlyFans when I complained about the low salary. I am raising money to help support myself and my twins during this difficult time," said Sarah Juri. Juri was dismissed after students discovered content from her OnlyFans page. The 40-year-old woman claims that almost every teacher in America has an additional job because they cannot sustain themselves solely through teaching. In an interview, Sarah Juri shared that she once earned $17,000 from her adult content. She claims that her time on the OnlyFans platform allowed her to regain control over her sexuality. According to Statista, the average teacher's salary in the U.S. is around $5,500. Earlier, the portal "Comments" reported on professional boxer Ebony Bridges, who admitted to earning significant money on OnlyFans. Additionally, the world boxing champion announced that she would show her breasts if an English football club remains in the Premier League. "Comments" also covered the story of OnlyFans star Coconut Kitty, who took her own life due to depression and psychological issues.