I can't let go of the AI topic

• Welcome to the AdultHunters forum!

Our forum unites adult industry workers and makes your job safer and faster.

Here you can find both free articles and use the services of verified sellers. It is recommended to conduct any transactions through the forum Middleman!

P.S. Be careful, there are a lot of scammers with fake accounts. AdultHunters administration will never ask you for your login or password from any service!

Gonerper

Other
Jan 14, 2024
I still believe that in about 5 years, everyone will be using AI. Let's discuss Chat GPT today 🍿 How can it be used in your work? Your imagination is the limit with this tool that can literally do everything:

Create bio profiles
Texts for online posts
Titles for Reddit posts
Welcome messages
Mass DM messages
Sexting scripts
Heck, you can even ask it what to do with a fan who's writing nasty stuff, and it'll provide an answer =))

If you have no idea what this is: Go to the website, register; purchasing the paid version is not mandatory. You can write in any language; it can translate. But requests in English are processed more accurately. The adult industry is not supported, and if you ask, 'How to sell nude photos better?' you probably won't get an answer. Just avoid using 'forbidden' words. Here's an example of creating a bio: 'I'm 23, live in the Czech Republic, passionate about ballet, love taking photos of myself, dream of opening my own ballet school, currently working as a manager in a restaurant. Come up with a beautiful story for my profile using this information.' And it will write it all for you. If the story is too formal, just ask, 'Make the story in a conversational style.' If you need several stories, 'Write 4 stories in different styles.' If you want emojis, 'Add emojis to this story,' and so on. You can request a story as if Oscar Wilde would have written it, and it will do that. I'll say it again – you can do and ask for anything; the only limits are in your mind.