How to engage users!!!

• Welcome to the AdultHunters forum!

Our forum unites adult industry workers and makes your job safer and faster.

Here you can find both free articles and use the services of verified sellers. It is recommended to conduct any transactions through the forum Middleman!

P.S. Be careful, there are a lot of scammers with fake accounts. AdultHunters administration will never ask you for your login or password from any service!

Tori

Jan 11, 2024
For many models, especially newcomers, turning regular chat guests into regular users and figuring out how to make them come back again and again remains a mystery. So, we decided to share an article with you in which opinions of five webcam models are gathered. You'll learn some of their secrets and tricks. By the way, how do you manage to retain your favorite users? Care to share? wink.png

How to Interest Users

The webcam industry is extremely fascinating, as the topic of sex is intriguing in general.

Casie Smith:

The first thing to understand: you're not obligated to keep a user in your chat room. But it doesn't mean you should be idle. No, you must know how to captivate! My "trick" is a kind of humor. I always make jokes, laugh at myself, and try to be easy-going. Users who like this regularly drop by! Once you have an audience, just be yourself!

Sasha Red:

In the world of webcam, as in real life, you need to maintain interest in yourself. Arrange a real show for users, let them get to know you better. For example, I really enjoy doing "fashion shows," showcasing my dresses and lingerie to the room guests. I also love chatting about history and movies, sometimes even watching films in private chat with members. We have fun and comment on what's happening on the screen. I don't pretend - I'm genuinely interested in hearing their opinions, their take on the movie.

Anastasia Lipov:

At heart, I'm a child, so I love games. I like to dress up, do hairstyles. I manage to interest the user with my attention to their person. I ask questions, we talk about topics that interest them. I always remember what the user likes and try to learn more about them. It doesn't matter what they're into – history, music, literature, fetishes, or something else.

Devious Angel:

Just have fun in your chat room: dance, smile, talk! If you act like the life of the party and entertain your guests, they'll definitely come back to get to know you better. My first show was terrible - thank goodness no one recorded it! I just stood in front of the camera like a mannequin. Now I understand how important it is to act!

Aubrey Novaa:

I'm a newcomer to the webcam industry, working as a model for only a few months. My advice: stay true to yourself! Then users will definitely want to get to know you better. I hate being compared to a sex doll because webcam models are not just empty shells. Thanks to my right attitude toward work, I have a lot of regular members. I behave as if I'm in a relationship with them, constantly improving myself.