For the 3rd year in a row, I've been recruiting sexters to the team, but I still haven't found an answer to the question 'What makes a good sexter?

• Welcome to the AdultHunters forum!

Our forum unites adult industry workers and makes your job safer and faster.

Here you can find both free articles and use the services of verified sellers. It is recommended to conduct any transactions through the forum Middleman!

P.S. Be careful, there are a lot of scammers with fake accounts. AdultHunters administration will never ask you for your login or password from any service!

Gonerper

Other
Jan 14, 2024
Now, I'll explain why:

At some point, someone joins the team who sells better than everyone else, even though they do the same thing. Digitizing this skill is impossible; one word or phrase changes the structure of the dialogue and makes the fan pay more.

Giving these phrases to others is not possible because neither I nor the sexter understands the logic of what's happening. No matter how silly it may sound, they just 'feel' the dialogue, the fan, and the sale.

I don't want to offend anyone, but the best sexters I've worked with are slightly eccentric people) This is just my experience and observations; maybe it's different for others. But those diamonds, inexplicably outperforming others by closing shifts x5 - don't resemble the average sane person at all

Finding a regular sexter who works well can be done based on specific parameters, but finding a diamond - intentionally impossible, it's always a lottery.

My basic requirements for a sexter: punctuality, teachability, adequacy (here I contradict myself ), selling skills, resourcefulness, and multitasking.

During an interview, a sexter MUST talk a lot about themselves, build lengthy constructions, sell themselves and their expertise. If a chatter can't properly talk about their experience, your fan will also get a concise, short story about the model and her content, which does not contribute to extensive reports.