Working on a page with a top 0.1%. Why is it not as simple as it seems?

• Welcome to the AdultHunters forum!

Our forum unites adult industry workers and makes your job safer and faster.

Here you can find both free articles and use the services of verified sellers. It is recommended to conduct any transactions through the forum Middleman!

P.S. Be careful, there are a lot of scammers with fake accounts. AdultHunters administration will never ask you for your login or password from any service!

Nikki

Model
Jan 22, 2024
Many performers strive to work on pages with a top percentage less than one and aggressively reject offers with lower tops, envisioning vast wealth in high percentages. At the same time, they think that the working principle is no different from a page with a low percentage, and inept managers can't properly drive traffic, preventing them from making millions. But what if your thoughts exaggerate reality? In this post, I would like to discuss why many think that working on high tops is a guaranteed path to easy money and why, in some cases, this thought may be mistaken 😳

Let's together consider the points that some forget in the pursuit of monetary illusions and understand how realistic the expectations are:

😶🐱 Some may think that working on high tops is easy: you sit, sell, and many people write to you, not just 3 bums per shift. However, real work on such a page requires enormous efforts and skills. It's not a relaxed shift where you can take a tea break or play Minecraft on the side. Here, you need 100% concentration to respond to everyone correctly and to the point, without losing anyone.

😌🐱 Often, performers do not fully realize the level of stress and responsibility that comes with large pages. With a very high probability, before starting work, you will have to study a large amount of material, including the model's biography, work norms, rules inside the page, and most likely the system of fines and rewards. All this needs to be kept in mind, and besides, you still need to think about what to answer the member.

🐱🐱 For successful work on such pages, continuous learning and development are necessary. Some are not ready for changes and learning, which can hinder professional growth and lead to dismissal. Unfortunately, this is quite a common stop sign for many performers, and I myself have observed how, after an audit or qualification upgrade, people who did not want to change their approach to work said goodbye to a strong team and a large page.

🐱🐱 Working on a page with a high top often requires significant time investment. You may not be ready for a work schedule that involves long hours and constant presence in the workflow.

This is far from everything that awaits you when working on such pages. But I think it vividly emphasizes why it is important not only to strive for high tops because of money but also to carefully assess your skills and desires. I didn't want to scare you and say that working on such pages is impossible, but don't forget that with big money comes great responsibility 🤪

What is your opinion on this matter? I would be glad to read your comments and see reactions to this post because when 60 gathers, the next one will come out 😉