Streams on onlyfans =))

• Welcome to the AdultHunters forum!

Our forum unites adult industry workers and makes your job safer and faster.

Here you can find both free articles and use the services of verified sellers. It is recommended to conduct any transactions through the forum Middleman!

P.S. Be careful, there are a lot of scammers with fake accounts. AdultHunters administration will never ask you for your login or password from any service!

Vintague

Other
Jan 14, 2024
!
ChatGPT
Streams on OnlyFans. Another one of my spontaneous experiments. I was sitting on Chaturbate for an hour with 500 tokens and thought that I'd rather make a video for PPV )) but then decided to try streaming on OF from my phone, just to see what it's like in general. I didn't restrict access to the stream, allowing any fan to join. The first thing they noticed was that I was wearing the same lingerie as in the selfies I sent in the broadcast half an hour ago, and this turned out to be a huge plus because I immediately explained to them that I always send live pics (yeah, right, of course 😅). Second, they appreciated that I was genuinely live and blah blah blah. BUT don't do what I did. If you decide to do it, it's better to plan it and figure out what you'll be doing there. You can set goals – cool. I just stood there, talked, cracked jokes, then, at the request for $, undressed briefly, but without any show. I was online for 35 minutes, although I planned for 5 =)) it's convenient from the phone, BUT one fan was writing not in the stream comments but in my DMs, which are not visible from the phone during the stream. Fortunately, I had a laptop nearby, and I noticed it. It could have been awkward because he also sent $50 to my DMs, which didn't show up on the stream. I don't know if he did it intentionally or it happened accidentally.I didn't expect to earn $100 😂😅 so I really enjoyed it; I'll do it again someday 😁The downside is that you only see their usernames without your notes. That is, if he's hardcock69, but in conversation, you find out that he's John and you saved his real name in your notes, on the stream, you'll only see hardcock69.1 photo - What the phone stream looks like.2 - Parallel chat in DMs, although the fan was in the stream.3 - Statistics at the end of the stream.