I've written a lot about AI, claiming that it won't be able to replace the work of a sexter.

• Welcome to the AdultHunters forum!

Our forum unites adult industry workers and makes your job safer and faster.

Here you can find both free articles and use the services of verified sellers. It is recommended to conduct any transactions through the forum Middleman!

P.S. Be careful, there are a lot of scammers with fake accounts. AdultHunters administration will never ask you for your login or password from any service!

Breezeld

Other
Jan 15, 2024
Result: I've been using AI for a month and a half, and I'm absolutely shocked by what's happening.

The bot engages in real dialogue, based on the fan's messages. If the fan asks questions, the bot answers those questions rather than simply suggesting a purchase.

The bot sells content. To achieve this, you need to set up the software, add folders with content, etc., but it's a completely automated process. Prices per unit of content are set automatically and can be adjusted manually.

I put it on a dead page where there was no traffic and no sexters for 3 months, the result: $200 per week. What will happen if you put it on a page with traffic - I have no idea, but it's quite likely that the result will be similar to the work of sexters. It's both scary and pleasing at the same time.

The bot works 24/7 with the same concentration, involvement, and desire, without breaks for lunch and smoke breaks, without depression and a bad mood.

The bot can constantly write to all fans simultaneously. A human is not physically capable of doing this, especially if there are many fans.