I love responses to the sexter vacancy, but getting voice responses is something I'm seeing for the first time =))

• Welcome to the AdultHunters forum!

Our forum unites adult industry workers and makes your job safer and faster.

Here you can find both free articles and use the services of verified sellers. It is recommended to conduct any transactions through the forum Middleman!

P.S. Be careful, there are a lot of scammers with fake accounts. AdultHunters administration will never ask you for your login or password from any service!

TopBitch

Model
Jan 15, 2024
Most responses look like it's not a job application but a chat with friends. Where else can you land a job with a salary of $1k+ using voice messages?

I think the problem lies in the attitude towards the adult industry. Someone told someone else that there are millions here, and you can do nothing and still make money. As if the mere fact of being involved in adult content guarantees stacks of dollars scattered around the room. And this someone decided to get rich quick and saw the job opening.

I don't hire if:

• Instead of telling about themselves, the person starts with questions about conditions, etc.
  • The response includes "yo," "hey," "bro," etc.
  • Work experience is over 10 years, worked on 0.0001% top team lead, manager, director pages and had 40 models, just decided to work as a sexter now.
  • The response contains questions like: "Do sexters have to share naked photos?" "Do I have to communicate with guys?" "What do sexters actually do?"
If the response is voice, with images, videos in circles, and especially if the person just starts calling me, I don't consider it.

Most importantly, I pay attention to how the message is structured and how responsibly the person approached our dialogue. Everything I mentioned above applies specifically to people who spent 3 seconds on the response and think that's enough. This applies not only to job applications but to communication on any matter. The time and effort you invest in a dialogue are proportional to what you get in return.