Anal 🙈

• Welcome to the AdultHunters forum!

Our forum unites adult industry workers and makes your job safer and faster.

Here you can find both free articles and use the services of verified sellers. It is recommended to conduct any transactions through the forum Middleman!

P.S. Be careful, there are a lot of scammers with fake accounts. AdultHunters administration will never ask you for your login or password from any service!

Simone D

Jan 11, 2024
I'm sorry if this topic has already been.... I didn't find it!
Girls, I myself am not a supporter of anal sex...But one meme once asked if I do it....Estessssssno no....He replied that most people come for it.And so I began to think maybe somehow to develop "this place"
What do you do when asked? Have you learned to webcam "it" and actually how?
What do you advise.... I am actually ready, but I am not comfortable with this case.
Tried with my boyfriend...can't 😒

I understand you, I don't feel comfortable either, it's creepy when I look at girls with huge dildos in there. But you don't have to do it for real, read the topic about imitation
I haven't really learned how to imitate properly, most of the time I refuse, although of course some part of the possible earnings is lost in this case

And I love anal))) Just need a good development of the ass and from this you will start to get pleasure))