AI in Onlyfans

• Welcome to the AdultHunters forum!

Our forum unites adult industry workers and makes your job safer and faster.

Here you can find both free articles and use the services of verified sellers. It is recommended to conduct any transactions through the forum Middleman!

P.S. Be careful, there are a lot of scammers with fake accounts. AdultHunters administration will never ask you for your login or password from any service!

Vintague

Other
Jan 14, 2024
Once again, I see attempts to integrate artificial intelligence into online interactions. Initially, I was skeptical because sexting is a delicate matter, but just look at what AI can do:

1 The bot was tasked with solving a captcha that the robot couldn't pass. Naturally, it had attempts, but without success. After that, it goes to the TaskRabbit website, where people, for a reward, perform tasks, like, subscribe, etc. The bot pays for the order (it had access to money), the performer is puzzled by this order, and he asks, "What's the catch? Are you sure you're not a robot?" to which the AI responds - no, I have vision problems, and I can't pass the captcha because of that, but it's important for me to get to this site.

2 The dialogue looked as human as possible; the client passed the captcha - the bot got to the site.

3 The problem is that I am not a programmer, and I do not fully understand the logic of AI. It seems to me that it needs a script to guide its dialogue.

4 But AI is trainable and can memorize all fan dialogues in a couple of minutes, something a human sexter is physically incapable of. Knowing all the dialogues, it understands reactions and responses to messages, and can, therefore, build an ideally comfortable dialogue for the fan.

5 If you can keep every word, every tidbit of information about every fan in your head - sales will undoubtedly increase, but you can't, and AI can.

6 As scary as it may sound, the future has already arrived, and sooner or later, AI will replace human chat operators - that's my opinion.

What do you think? Has anyone already used such bots?